Head of Talent Development
Our client, a global Financial Services organisation with a fantastic reputation, is looking for a Head of Talent Development to join their team.
You will work directly with the Senior Leadership Team to define and drive the Talent Development Strategy and agenda across an employee group of over 22,000 employees globally.
This is a broad, global role which will offer a great platform to make a real impact within a changing environment; shaping the talent agenda with a diversity lens.
What they are looking for:
* Over 10 years' experience within Talent Development, derived from a Fintech / Banking / Technology organisation
* A passion for innovative Learning and Talent Management with respect to emerging capabilities
* Excellent stakeholder management skills at the Senior Leadership level
* Strong business acumen, and experience to diagnose both individual and organisational development needs
* Dynamic personality, able to build rapport with team very quickly
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett on 02030312468 or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.