HR Officer - Term Time Only
HR Officer job Term Time Only, £21k-£28k DOE in Maidstone. Need CIPD level 5, open to industry background
Your new company
This HR Officer job will be working within a specialist Educational environment in the Maidstone area of Kent. This role will require someone to work term time only apart from potentially 5 days in the year when payroll reporting days fall within Half Terms.
Your new role
You will be mainly responsible for:-
- Managed the whole Absence Management
- Analyse patterns and key trends of absence
- Accurate input of attendance data
- Payroll related information - starters, leavers, promotions, increments etc
- Worked with a HR System and in charge of System Management
- Provide reports from SIMS on a range of HR activity
- Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Exit Interviews/reports
- Recruitment -support the HR function with interviewing on assessment centres
- General HR Support
What you'll need to succeed
You will need previous HR Generalist experience in a structured organisation. You will have a can do attitude, be personable but able to be firm when needed. You will need previous experience in the ownership and positively leading an Absence Management programme.You will be a minimum CIPD level 5 qualified and the organisation are open to industry background.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary between £21k - £28k for working term time only plus the bonus of having the school holidays off. You will also get a generous KCC pension, Kent Rewards (discounts at 100's of food shops retailers, restaurants and cinemas)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.