A fixed term contract of 12 months to be a training lead paying £38,000- £40,000
Your new company
A charity organisation based in Central London in an amazing office surrounded by transport links, amenities and amazing restaurants and shops.
Your new role
You will lead a project with a team of up to 20 individuals in changing an apprenticeship scheme. This will be achieved by re-aligning and embedding End Point Assessment (EPA) into the apprenticeship. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying training needs through an array of methods such as consultation groups
- Creating an training plan that discusses both expectation as well as needs
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training program and give constant updates
- Maintaining a strong understanding of training trends and the best practices
What you'll need to succeed
In order for you to be successful within this role, you will need;
- Strong experience at training managers
- The ability to lead a project
- Experience delivering training groups
- Experience developing a training design
- Familiar with both traditional and modern training methods and the best ways to execute them
What you'll get in return
In return, you will get a competitive salary of up to £40,000 including benefits such as private medical healthcare, life assurance cover and annual leave entitlement of 25 days.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.