HR Partner Dagenham £40/45K
Your new company
A HR Partner is required for a global eCommerce business based in Dagenham. You will be responsible for delivering the strategic people plan, people change projects, and the customer HR experience. This is a stand alone role working with the senior leadership team on site, you will have a high degree of autonomy to make a success of the role.
Your new role
- Partner and coach the leaders on all aspects of leading their people and the people plan. Provide robust and challenging debate on people matters to ensure great commercial decisions are driven with people as a key differentiator.
- Establish excellent relationships with the central HR teams to enable a seamless service to the business area.
- Accountable for the quality of talent and succession planning, up skilling leaders to ensure there is a pipeline of talent through workforce planning .
- Ensure organisational design is implemented effectively in the region and change is managed and in accordance with best practise.
- Effective delivery of the customer HR experience, through generalist HR activity aligned to the HR calendar.
- Use people analytics insight to analyse local/regional trends and work suggestion solutions.
- Deliver HR training to line managers.
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires an individual that can demonstrate drive, resilience and a desire to get things done. As this role is within a very fast paced environment a candidate that can think on their feet, make good decisions and take ownership for their area of accountability is required
You will be an engaging, commercially astute individual who wants to work in an environment where you can make a change and add value. Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or equivalent with substantial experience of working within a generalist HR environment, with a good understanding of current and upcoming employment law. You will ideally have experience of partnering a mid-Senior management levels in an E commerce / Manufacturing / distribution environment.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary
25 days holiday & bank holidays with the option to buy additional holiday
Optional discounts via life works
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.