Temporary HR Assistant required in Dagenham £12/15 per hour
Your new company
A HR Assistant is required on a temporary basis to support a period of change for a large distribution company. You will support the onsite HR Partner with all aspects of HR Administration.
Your new role
- First point of contact for all HR queries
- Recruitment co-ordination; posting job adverts, shortlisting candidates, booking interviews, greeting candidates Employee Life Cycle
- Processing and Support, this includes (but is not limited to) contract generation and issue, induction and the full on boarding process including Rights to Work Checks and references
- Help and support the employee self-service system, which will include issuing and resetting passwords and user support
- Adding and amending data on the HR System
- Process DBS applications on the online portal Process Occupational Health referral when needed on the online portal
- General administration support to the HR Business Partners and wider HR team Ad-hoc HR projects
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience of supporting a HR function is essential and good level of IT skills.
What you'll get in return
A temporary contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.