HR Operations Project Manager - 12 month FTC
Your new role
The successful candidate will report into the Head of HR and will support the management of all HR Operational activities in relation to the employee life-cycle including project work undertaking a full review and of transformation of the HR function. This will include but not be limited to processes, procedures to ensure successful delivery of a customer-centred service for the firm. You will lead and manage the maintenance and development of HR systems working closely with providers and IT to ensure optimal usage and realisation of system functionality, implement the integrated payroll system by the beginning of the new tax year - April 2020. Undertake monthly payroll (every other month) and ensure all monthly payroll files are accurate. Ensure payroll is undertaken in a streamlined and efficient manner, utilising all relevant services and tools to simplify payroll processes i.e. payrolling benefits (overseeing all employee benefits processes (pension, private medical, occupational health etc). Improve communications with the business and provide recommendations to develop human resource databases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems. The role will involve preparing HRMI reports and data to be presented to the Remuneration Committee and working on additional HR projects in conjunction with the Head of HR.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven HR Operations Management & Projects experience working within a medium to large sized Financial Services firm will be a must.
- High degree of understanding and application of HR business processes the rolling out and training users on the new HRIS & Payroll systems.
- Experienced in the management of payroll functions/disciplines including benefits annual renewal process, and the Annual Performance Management Review Process Proven experience in supporting management of and advice to relocation including global mobility
- Highly commercial and engaging multi-site payroll processes Strong Project Management and Process awareness including structured ways of working
- Demonstrable experience of high volume, fast and accurate numerical work
- Understanding and experience of working across a matrix structure
- Experience and gravitas to influence peers and senior business community
- Self-assured and comfortable being challenged and in presenting rationale for change
- Strong presentation and computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive compensation package you will join a prominent brand within financial services and work closely with the Head of HR to drive HR operations forward for the people within the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.