HR and Reward Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: HR and Reward Analyst
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Senior HR Manager
To assist with the operational function of the HR department, with a focus on payroll, benefits, and on-boarding. This role requires collaboration in respect of its importance within the HR team and the wider Company.
Payroll and Benefits
- Liaise with Finance to process the Company’s payroll, ensuring the timely collation, production and submission of payroll data to the outsourced payroll provider, internal stakeholders and any other relevant parties.
- Follow internal and external processes, raising queries and escalating issues.
- Act as a point of contact for the outsourced payroll provider as well as the Company’s employees, raising queries to resolve issues and responding to questions.
- Meet all deadlines, as instructed by external parties or by internal processes, and advise others of deadlines.
- Complete monthly and annual benefits administration (including the pension scheme), ensuring accurate and timely processes are followed.
- Act as a point of contact for the benefits provider, Benefex, and any other providers, as well as the Company’s employees, raising queries to resolve issues and responding to questions.
- Promote the Company’s benefits programme as part of the employee’s total reward package and when guiding employees thought life events.
On-boarding and Co-ordination
- Initiate and maintain relevant and accurate HR data, complying with internal processes, policies, practices and relevant legislation, including for joiners, leavers, holiday, sickness, family-friendly leave, training and employment history.
- Produce employee documentation including contractual paperwork.
- Act as a point of contact for employee HRIS queries.
- Produce a suite of reports to use within the HR department and in the wider business, including for management reporting.
- Provide analysis and comment on MI reports when needed, decoding the data and generating a narrative to summarise findings. Take the lead on ensuring Select HR and any other relevant systems are maintained, data gaps are addressed and recommendations for improving MI capabilities are made.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility for this role.
- Observe and promote the Company polices and procedures.
Degree level education or equivalent.
Working knowledge of HR information systems to understand their importance, capabilities and limitations, to apply to any relevant systems at McMillan Williams.
Skills and Behaviours
- Strong numeracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrable strong communication skills, both verbally and through analysis of data.
- Organised approach, is a self starter and can prioritise.
- Ability to take responsibility, effectively deliver and meet deadlines.
- Process driven, methodical and logical.
Apply for HR and Reward Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly