PAYROLL MANAGER FOR THE TRUST
We are looking to recruit to a brand new role an experienced and diligent payroll professional with extensive payroll knowledge and expertise to lead the payroll function across the Multi Academy Trust.
Based at Central Services which is located at Shelley College, alongside the HR/Payroll Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payroll for the Trusts’ 600 employees.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Be CIPP qualified and ideally be a current active member of the CIPP;
- Have strong end to end payroll skill and expertise;
- Possess in depth knowledge of auto enrolment, pensions and legislation;
- Have outstanding numeracy ability able to manually calculate if required;
- Be an advanced user of excel;
- Ideally have proven experience of TUPE transfers;
- Have great references demonstrating they are a suitable candidate, safe to work with children in line with all posts within the MAT.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:-
- Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that by Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best is the key;
- Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
- Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
- Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
- Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
- Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
SHARE MAT comprises of Beech Primary School, Cowlersley Primary School, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall Community School, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
Closing Date is 14th October 2019 at 9.00am
Interview Date is 23rd October 2019
Please note that CVs will not be accepted. For an application pack please email Lynn Aston at
email@example.com or by calling 01484 508179.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.