Interim Recruitment Advisor
We are recruiting for a Recruitment Advisor for a 6 month fixed term contract, to provide end to end recruitment service of porters and drivers, 3.5t, 7.5t and Class 2, along with any other recruitment needs to a key 3PL contract.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Screening applications against the role requirements
- Arranging interviews and driving assessments for suitable candidates
- Conducting interviews
- Making offers of employment to suitable candidates.
- Sending offers of employment, starter information and induction confirmations
- Preparing reports as required by the management team
Experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience recruiting warehouse workers, drivers or other 3PL roles
- Resourcing experience in a high volume environment, either in-house or agency
- Experience of working with an ATS or other recruitment systems
- Confident with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills using a variety of formats in an effective manner
- Possess the interpersonal skills, integrity and commercial awareness to maintain excellent working relationships at all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst demonstrating strong organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and self-disciplined with a proactive approach to work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.