HR/ER Advisor - Absence Management
HR / ER Advisor focussing on absence management - Plymouth - 3 months
Your new company
An interim opportunity has arisen within a Government organisation in Plymouth. They are looking for an Employee Relations Advisor to join their team on a temporary basis.
Your new role
- Provision of timely advice to all management with respect to absence management policies & procedures Analyse and prioritise all employee sickness absence
- Provide ongoing support to all employees in order to ensure the management of all sickness absence
- Provide expert advice with respect to the interpretation of local policies & procedures
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience in the management of sickness absence
- Excellent understanding of employment law including the Equality Act
- Ability to provide ongoing ER advice to key stakeholders and management
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills and organisation skills
- CIPD qualification would be desirable, but not essential
What you'll get in return
You will work for a reputable Public Sector corporation and will receive an extremely competitive salary have flexible working hours and days and join a growing and successful company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.