A temporary HR Advisor is required for 5 months in Romford £12/15 per hour
Your new company
A well established Retail business based in Romford with multi sites across London is expanding and requires an experienced HR Advisor to join their team for a period of 5/6 months, however this could lead to a permanent position.
Your new role
- Main point of contact for HR queries
- Work closely with HR Manager and other HR colleagues to monitor , review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice
- Provide a confidential advisory service to managers and employees to ensure they are fully aware of procedures, rights and entitlements
- Ensure Human resource matters are handled promptly, fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
- Support the HR Manager with Grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
- Manage recruitment campaigns through to induction of new employees
- Payroll and Pension administration
- Ensure that attendance is recorded and monitored and any issues identified and resolved appropriately with line managers
- Administration of electronic appraisal system and following up on training needs identified
What you'll need to succeed
An experienced HR Officer / Advisor is required with CIPD level 3 or 5. You will have a generalist background with good systems knowledge.
Its essential that you hold a driving license and have access to a car as you may be required to travel to other sites on occasions.
What you'll get in return
A 5/6 month contract that could lead to a permanent position for the right individual.
Parking onsite, flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.