You will regularly work across the full range of HR areas including employee relations, change management, performance management, compensation, recruiting, and talent development. The ability to deeply understand the business practice you are supporting and align HR activity will be critical to your success. You will need a strong commercial orientation and the ability to translate client business plans and goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results. This role has a global scope.
- Develop, drive and implement the HR strategy across areas of the business, including; capability, employee engagement and talent initiatives in order to support the drive of business performance.
- Providing leadership and management for local business HR resources as well as actively leveraging the leadership teams globally.
- Work in partnership with managers and local HR to understand the key performance issues, objectives and drivers and subsequently proactively drive the HR agenda,
- Develop and maintain trusting and effective working relationships with senior line managers, challenging their thinking and working closely with them to co-develop solutions to meet their current and future business needs,
- Coach, challenge and advise senior line managers on organisational effectiveness and general HR issues,
- Provide sound advice on all HR issues such as reward, talent, performance, organisation development, change, culture and leadership,
- Identify, develop and successfully deliver client responsive, cost effective and measurable solutions,
- Identify and consider the need for change and facilitate the formulation of change plans from the HR and Business perspective,
- Lead on `business critical' people initiatives e.g. talent development and tailor corporate HR programs to meet local business needs,
As the Head of HR, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Degree qualified or equivalent,
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent technical HR knowledge through generalist and HRBP experience within a global matrix organisation.
- Demonstrable ability to support a business going through organisational change.
- Demonstrable understanding of the employment law framework,
- Demonstrated ability to consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders in developing and executing people strategies to drive business performance,
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at all levels of the organisation,
- Strong business management, commercial and financial acumen,
- Ability to consult on the application of HR policy and processes,
- Ability to facilitate talent development sessions for all levels of the organisation,
- Experience in Organisational Design and creating High Performing Organisations.
- A background in asset management, SME financial services, or luxury retail would stand the successful candidate in good stead.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Hope - email@example.com / 02030312468