Head of Reward
LMA is delighted to be working with a Financial Services business who are recruiting for a Head of Reward.
The Head of Reward will report to the Head of Human Resources and will be responsible for creating and developing the Reward strategy for the business.
You will be a hands on and pragmatic Reward professional with the ability to roll up your sleeves and deliver operationally as well as leading and influencing Senior stakeholders.
The key elements of the role include:
- Create and implement a job grading framework across the entire business, covering multiple geographies
- Define salary bench marking process
- Design, deliver and administer Compensation plans
- Lead complex modelling and costing
- Create a compensation strategy that is well aligned to both People and commercial strategies
- Ensure Pay and Benefits offered by the company are in line with market competition
- Lead the Annual Reward cycle
- Take ownership of the long term awards including vesting times, schedules and administration
- Assist in the preparation of year end disclosures
- Prepare papers for the Compensation committee