HR Advisor - Lichfield
This is a really exciting opportunity to work with a successful and progressive business as they embark on a journey of updating and modernising their HR and People practices. They are recruiting for a HR Advisor with strengths in employee relations and coaching managers for a role based in Lichfield. You will play a key role dealing with ER issues, providing support, advice and guidance to operational managers across the business.
Responsibilities will include
- Advising operational managers on their day to day operational HR issues and working with them to improve their confidence and management capabilities.
- Suggesting continuous improvement to HR/ER policy and providing commercially sound advice and guidance
- Supporting the Head of HR with HR project work, specifically benefits and employee engagement in the short term.
- Taking ownership of the ER casework whilst keeping the Head of HR up to date.
You will need
- Previous experience of working in a busy HR Advisor role, supporting employees at all levels.
- The ability to build relationships at all levels and in all areas of the business with a professional polish.
- A desire to improve and develop the HR function from a reactive service into a much more proactice partnering approach.
This is a successful and growing business, working with a fantastic team and a Head of HR who will truly mentor and develop you to succeed.
Salary - c.£30-32,000 + Benefits.
For more information on the role call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 or follow the link below to apply. (Please quote ref BBBH122)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
Learn how Wright Solutions can help you build a better workplace with online courses on Diversity, Inclusion, leadership and teamwork. Click Here
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/125666/ or Twitter @WrightSol_HR or Facebook.com/WrightSolutionsHR