Programme Administrator / Brighton / Office
A leading business based in the Brighton area are seeking a Programme Administrator on a fixed term contract base for a period of 12 months.
As Programme Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate internal meetings for the programme - including taking minutes, scheduling the papers and reports, planning agendas, taking actions and decisions and managing attendance.
- Organise external meeting bookings and Increment events including supporting the planning and running of team events
- Ensure that project and programme related documentation is managed efficiently and effectively and manage the teams work
- Coordinate and monitor the teams inbox and calendar.
- Support the Programme PMO Lead in all other PMO responsibilities
The ideal candidate is available either immediately or on a shorter notice period as the role is a contract. Our client is interested in well organised, office knowledgeable candidates with good all round systems skills.
£17-18,500 + benefits