Internal Resourcing Advisor
Internal Resourcing Specialist - Stevenage - £35-40,000 plus benefits
Our client is a commercial organisation that is looking for a Internal Resourcing Specialist to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Resourcing, you will provide support to the growing operational teams by sourcing and securing candidates for both permanent and contract vacancies globally.
You will be responsible for:-
- Providing support to all open positions that are assigned to you
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to ensure their roles are fully understood
- Arranging interviews
- Ensure individual roles are resourced effectively, using the appropriate mix of advertising, direct approaches, talent mapping etc
- Use all available tools to provide a pipeline of candidates
- Screen all applicants prior to submission to Hiring Managers
- Work closely with HR to ensure a seamless on-boarding process for candidates
You will need to be:-
- Degree educated or equivalent
- A good understanding of the recruitment process in a high end recruitment environment
- Experience of utilising a variety of resourcing techniques including headhunting
- The ability to communicate with all levels within the company
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to negotiate with both external candidates and internal hiring managers.
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.