HR Manager EMEA
JOB ROLE: HR Manager EMEA
JOB TYPE: Permanent and full time
HOURS: Mon - Fri
SALARY: Up to £60,000 + Benefits
LOCATION: Near Bracknell, Berkshire
Ashley Kate have a fantastic opportunity available with a leading Global Business based near Bracknell, Berkshire.
This role is a real opportunity for a resilient HR Manager looking to make this role their own and drive key business decisions across their EMEA locations.
There will be significant travel, sometimes with short notice, and so candidates must be happy to commit to this before applying. 25-30% of the role will involve International travel to sites across the UK, Belgium, Germany, France and Finland.
The business has a very operational approach and so in this stand-alone position you will be required to cover all aspects of HR including administration but also have a commercial outlook and the ability to work strategically with the senior leadership team.
This is a real opportunity for a driven and tenacious HR Professional.
Candidates from a Manufacturing / Engineering background will be highly desirable.
- Apply HR and business knowledge as well as enforcing appropriate decision making skills
- Drive alignment between HR Strategy and European business goals
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance
- Responsible for the management of HR policies, contracts of employment etc
- Work in synchronisation with in house legal teams and employment lawyers
- Monitor and review HR policies
- Lead employee engagement
- Day to day running of the UK HQ
- Effective line management for Senior Administrator
- Support and coach leadership team
- Leadership capabilities
- Proactive team player
- Able to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- A passion for innovative people
- A passion for innovative HR Practices
- Possesses a degree in HR Management or CIPD
- Consistent experience of working in a similar HR role
- European languages welcomed
If you are interested in this role please get in touch.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.