Onsite Recruiter (Global Investment Bank)
A leading global RPO is looking for a Recruiter to join them on-site at a large global investment bank.
As part of an established a reputable onsite RPO team, you will be responsible for managing all temporary hires across an area of the business. You will utilise a PSL when needed depending upon the client groups you have.
On top of this, you'll be responsible for managing all contract extensions, document checks and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). You will need to manage the best practice format for temporary hires, and develop and deliver business metrics in line with this.
- Facilitate the fulfilment of temporary requisitions through the system including contract extensions
- Efficiently manage the interaction between suppliers and line managers
- Maintain all order information in the system
- Manage extension process
- Conduct induction process for all new worker
- Implement new processes and enhance current process to strengthen efficiency
- Manage meetings with suppliers and line managers to gauge opportunities for process improvement
- Maintain accurate records for all workers
- Resolve all issues related to workers, manager and staffing agency
- Generate all required weekly reports to both client and PRO on a timely basis
- Able to conduct business communications effectively both verbal and in writing
- Experience operating within sales, staffing industry operations, HR/recruiting, and customer service is preferred