Ashley Kate HR & Finance are pleased to be partnering with a growing business in the West Midlands on a new HR Manager role. This is a unique opportunity to join an SME based near Coventry and take ownership for the full HR function. Frequent (UK) travel will be required to fulfil the requirements of the role.
You must be a proven HR generalist (Level 7 CIPD or equivalent) who can deliver in a standalone role, and across the full HR spectrum of HR. You will be expected to consider the bigger picture and develop strategy for HR, as a growth plan is under way. A strong focus on candidate attraction, retention and employee engagement will be required to sustain and grow the workforce organically. The post holder will be required to lead on employee relations and to manage any subsequent processes. You will be a competent team leader who is able to develop a small team.
HR Manager - About the role
- You will be a member of the UK wide HR team and you will work with colleagues to design and implement a new organisational-wide strategic vision
- Manage employee relations including disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes
- Own the management of the internal HR system or similar and ensure that users can use the system
- Keep informed of all legislative changes, determine impact on the organisation and implement as required
- Support the recruitment process - this may include supporting staff members in writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc.
- Taking ownership of internal communications - ensuring that they are embedded into staff practice and understanding
For more details about this role, please contact Rachel Rowe or Jacqui Wall
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.