Learning & Development Manager
A property investment firm based in London is looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join their team.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Along with the HR Director, devise a group-wide learning and development strategy and identify L&D priorities within separate areas of the business
- Execute the delivery of training within the business through the most effective and appropriate means in terms of time, cost, resource and benefit to the business.
- Where external providers are required, identify suitable providers and build relationships where necessary
- Ensure that the business has a comprehensive and robust professional development policy in place
- Review and take ownership of the on-boarding process for all new employees
- Review the Performance Development and Review process
This person will:
- Be degree educated
- Be a Learning & Development professional
- Be confident and able to challenge but also be approachable and a relationship builder
- Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
If interested, please apply directly