Head of People
Head of People
A rapidly growing gaming brand is looking a Head of People. This will be the lead People role, partnering with the COO and SLT to create and define the HR Strategy in line with an ambitious business plan.
This role will be responsible for building out the People function, create a high performing team, and play a key role in enabling the company to scale internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has a highly innovative product and is truly committed to the development of their people at an exciting phase of their growth.
- Partner with the Senior Leadership team and Key Stakeholders to develop and implement the People Strategy.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of People Strategy and implementation of People Practices/ Policies in the areas of Talent, Performance & Reward, Culture & Engagement and & Systems.
- Coach and develop leaders of all levels, managing and mitigating people related risks to ensure retention of key employees, developing leadership succession plans, managing capability and high performance.
- Lead and develop a geographically spread People team, offering guidance and personal development, ensuring an efficient and consistent HR service.
- Design and deliver all People Projects and Change initiatives through a period of expansion.
This role involves a high level of strategic thinking, ability to build a team, and core competencies in Recruitment, HR and Talent management. We are looking for a dynamic Head of People who has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and build out people capability globally. Adaptability and ability to navigate ambiguous environments is key, as is proven experience in a scaling technology/start- up business.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, email your CV to Jade Breeds at firstname.lastname@example.org