HR Consultant - Watford - £50-70,000 plus benefits
I am currently working with a commercial organisation in Watford who are looking for a HR Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the HR Director you will work in partnership with leaders to improve the people capability through the design and implementation of key HR and people strategies and initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Working in partnership with specific leaders and managers as their trusted advisor
- Guiding, challenging and supporting business leaders and their management team on strategic and complex operational people issues
- Managing and developing a small team of positive, ambitious HR professionals
- Lead on organisation acquisitions as and when appropriate
- Own, co-ordinate and lead project teams to deliver people solutions
- Regularly analyse business performance
- Act as a trusted partner to the business
- Drive and deliver HR calendar activities - Performance Reviews, Annual Salary Reviews
You will need the following experience:-
- Substantial experience of working within HR, supporting senior business leaders to deliver their people agenda
- Proven experience of man management and developing HR teams
- Experience of implementing people initiatives/programmes
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven proactive communication, negotiation and influencing skills with people at all levels
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.