HR Advisor (Interim)
Interim HR Advisor - Hertford £25-30,000
Our client, well known in its field is looking for an Interim HR Advisor initially for 4 weeks (to start asap) but likely to be extended or potentially could go perm. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will deliver a customer focussed HR support to employees and managers. Support all aspects of an employee's relationship and engagement including recruitment, terms and conditions, training and development, employee relations.
You will be responsible for:-
- Act as first line advice on all general HR matters
- Support Managers in performance management strategies
- Provide an advisory service to all managers
- Assist in the set up of new contracts
- Be aware of all terms and conditions
- Support the HR Manager with organisational change programmes
- Monitor short and long term sickness absence
- Carry out exit interviews
- Ad-hoc Projects
You will need to be:-
- Experienced as HR Assistant/HR Advisor level
- High attention to detail
- Structured approach to work
- A relentless drive to improve performance and deliver outstanding results
- A proactive approach to work and problem solving
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.