Occupational Health Technician
OH Medical is currently seeking an OHT based in the Cambridge area. You will be joining a highly regarded Occupational Health service. The role offers lots of training and on-going support.
Travel to client sites is a requirement of the role, as is the flexibility to work occasional late and night shifts. The geographical spread of clients will be predominantly within 1 hour's drive of Chatteris.
6 months OH Technician experience or proven transferrable skills
Full clean driving license
Proven Audiometry and Spirometry training/ or willingness to learn
Competent with basic IT functions such as the use of Microsoft Office.
- Health surveillance – undertake training to provide routine assessment across a range of topics such as spirometry, audiology, phlebotomy, skin assessment, fork lift truck medicals and HAVs.
- Health and wellbeing – deliver health promotion activities.
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- £20,000 – 26,000 DOE
- Private healthcare scheme after 6 months qualifying period
- Work based Pension Scheme
- Training & personal development opportunities
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss further