HR Business Partner (Technology)
HR Business Partner
55K to 65K + benefits + bonus
A well-known technology brand is currently recruiting for a number of HR Business Partner opportunities across a highly commercial and innovative business unit. The HR Business Partners will help design, plan, develop and deliver an integrated, comprehensive, solution-focussed People Plan that enables effective delivery of the business unit plan.
Reporting to the Business Unit HR Director, and working in collaboration with the specialist HR teams, HR Services and the Group CoE's to deliver and co-create HR strategy, policy and process, main responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the People strategy across the business unit to achieve business strategy
- Partner the business, supporting solutions to enhance employee engagement and ensure that people plans are integrated with wider Group strategy.
- Deliver across a range of HR practices such as workforce planning, performance, employee engagement, organisational design and development, and talent & leadership development and employee relations to meet current and future workforce needs
- Support the creation of engagement plans for the business unit. Can articulate how outcomes and risks impact business goals and recommends solutions.
- Coaches and develops leaders at all levels, manages and mitigates people related risks to ensure retention of key employees, developing leadership succession plans, and managing capability and high performance.
To be successful, we are looking for strong and high potential HR Business Partners with experience of managing change within their previous client groups. You will have demonstrable career momentum and the ability to navigate the complexities of a large matrixed organisation. Strong communication and influencing skills are essential.
Please apply or email Jade Breeds on firstname.lastname@example.org