Page Personnel are working with a rapidly expanding legal firm based in Leeds who are actively seeking a HR Administrator to add value to their HR function. Working as part of a well-established HR team, the role will centre around providing key transactional support to the HR function including processing new starters, leavers, onboarding and assisting on recruitment campaigns.
A rapidly expanding legal firm based in Leeds who are actively seeking a HR Administrator to add value to their HR function.
In a busy and varied HR Administrator position based in Leeds, roles and responsibilities are to include, however are not limited to:
- Provide advice and support to employees and their managers on employee relations under the guidance of the HR Manager
- Process and administer starters and leavers
- Administer letters and documents under the guidance of the HR Manager as and when required
- Update and create employee policies, staying ahead of up and coming HR legislation
- Support the HR Manager as and when required for example taking notes in meetings or typing up minutes
- A strong passion to take a step into a HR career
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- English language skills including excellent written skills with a focus on attention to detail.
- Confident user of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritise if there are conflicting deadlines, advising when a timely response can be expected at busy times
£18,000 - £21,000 + Company Benefits + Free Parking