Pay and Reward Coordinator
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this highly specialised / niche Organisation based near Abingdon / Didcot to recruit a talented Pay and Reward Coordinator on a permanent basis.
If you have a high level of numeracy, accuracy and excel skills and a keen interest in pay and reward policies ideally with experience working within an HR function, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Due to the organisational growth across the wide spectrum of disciplines including engineering, technology, science and professional support, this role has been created to support the Pay and Reward Specialist in providing a proactive Pay and Reward service the Organisation. Accountabilities will include supporting the annual pay review, advising on pay policy with regard to ad hoc pay cases and supporting future changes to the pay and reward framework.
You will provide detailed reports using the ERP system, benchmarking data on all aspects of pay and you will provide first level advice and guidance to HR Business Partners and Line Managers on the application of pay policies. You will contribute to discussions about future overall pay policy to obtain and format relevant pay reports and provide first drafts on smaller scale recommendations e.g. apprentice pay.
Skills / qualifications:
- A Level Mathematics and preferably a degree in a numerate subject or equivalent
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Ability to explain numerical data to others verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and ability to anticipate / spot where data could be inaccurate
- Ability to understand and interpret policies
- Interest in the `human` aspect of pay and reward and what motivates people at work
- CIPD Level 3/5 desirable but not essential. Support for HR qualifications may be provided
- Recognise the importance of promoting pay equality at work (gender, race etc)
If you are looking for a challenging role and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.