Payroll Data Analyst
Job Title: Payroll Data Analyst
Looking for your next challenge?
Ashley Kate are working for an international organisation in their search for a Payroll Data Analyst on a permanent basis.
About the role
Your duties will include:
- Coordinate the data being sent to a third party supplier
- Monitor and track returned data from the third party provider
- Drive process improvements
- HR KPI dashboard reporting
- Salary reviews
You will be joining an established team and reporting to the HR Manager who is looking to make a real difference
This is a great time to join this business and they are looking for someone to use their initiative and add value. For this they are offering a career path and the chance to develop with the role.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Advanced excel skills
- Knowledge of payroll legislation
- Ability to support on HRIS system implementation
For more details about this role, please contact Beatrice Halford on 0114 221 8000
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.