Pensions Advisor Global Publishing Firm £35,000 London Based Permanent
Your new company
An exciting Pension Advisor opportunity has arisen working for a global Publishing organisation in London.
Your new role
In your new Pension Advisor role, you'll be responsible for.
- Managing annual benefits projects for each pension scheme
- Assisting the pensions manager and secretary to the trustees in organising and attending meetings of the trustees and the various committees
- Building strong relationships and having regular communications with DC scheme members
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that all information on the companies data base is correct
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have at least 2 years experience working within a similar role,
- You will need to be confident in building relationships and happy to work within a team.
- Either APMI qualified or currently studying towards these exams.
- Technically competent in the day to day running of defined contribution occupational pension schemes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly technical pension issues that may be raised by scheme members. Such problems might include, but are not limited to, the Annual Allowance, the Lifetime Allowance and the range of fund choices made available to members of the various DC pension schemes.
- Ability to manage relationships with DC scheme's providers
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work in a global publishing firm in London office's
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.