Page Personnel are working with a leading manufacturing firm in Bradford who are seeking a HR Manager to add value to their organisation. In a newly created position which will cover the entire employee lifecycle, there will be a strong mixture of front-line operational and longer-term strategic duties incorporated. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with generalist or standalone HR experience looking for their next progressive career move.
A well established manufacturing SME based in Bradford. This is a newly created position within the company which presents a chance for the successful candidate to take ownership and make the role their own.
In a fast-paced and varied HR Manager position based in Bradford, roles and responsibilities are to include:
- Managing all employee relations issues, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness
- Reviewing the rewards and benefits and supporting employees on this
- Writing and ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Managing any learning and development requests and organising training courses for staff
A strong background in generalist HR positions
Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals.
Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
Confident being sole HR Manager and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
Demonstrable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy and organisational change.
CIPD qualified preferred
£30,000 - £35,000 + Free company parking + Great company benefits