Page Personnel are working with a leading organisation based in Wetherby, who are actively seeking a HR Advisor to add value to their HR function. This will be a fast-paced, varied and full generalist position covering the entire employee lifecycle and is an exciting time to join the team as they set to transform the entire HR function. There will be various projects to take ownership of, an E.R caseload to manage, recruitment campaigns to run and more.
Aa leading organisation in the manufacturing sector based in Wetherby, who are actively seeking a HR Advisor to add value to their HR function.
In a fast-paced and varied HR Advisor role based in Wetherby, roles and responsibilities are to include, however not limited to:
- Proactively develop strong working relationships with key internal / external stakeholders, including the Executive Team to promote good employee relations and build the credibility of the HR function, acting as a trusted expert on all HR matters
- Coach less experienced team members on key policies, processes and approaches, providing guidance as appropriate
- Act as the go to person for line managers and employees for advice all ER matters, ranging from absence management to complex disciplinary, grievance and performance management cases
- Work with the HOHR to develop and update HR Systems, procedures and policies, ensuing compliance with legislation and best practice and that these are implemented and communicated effectively
- Work with the HOHR to design, develop, deliver and evaluate appropriate in-house training for employees and line managers on a range of policy, procedure and soft skills training
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience at Advisory level within fast moving process driven organization
- Proven experience of developing productive relationships / ability to communicate at all levels (internally and externally)
- Detailed and technical knowledge of employment practice, employment legislation and resourcing gained through demonstrable experience.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of ER processes and procedures including matters relating to Employment Tribunals and the Equality Act.
- Knowledge / experience of negotiating and managing settlement agreements.
£30,000 - £33,000 + Free company parking + Subsidised canteen + Good company benefits