Reward Manager - Permanent
This role works within a busy operational team and working alongside the payroll manager
The client is a 150 year old retail chain with the headquarters in Edinburgh
Key responsibilities include;
- Successful pension management through Scottish Widows and TPP, including approval of payment, governance and management of auto-enrolment and communications
- Benefit oversight and relationship management with suppliers, including GIP, Group Medica, Life Assurance and ongoingmedicals
- Manage benchmarking and salary review processes
- Secondary oversight working with payroll manager to deliver Payroll for c 5000 across over 70 locations. System uses Kronos time and attendance and Zellis resourcelink. Substantive project underway to rebuild the platform to deliver a scalable service.
- Benefit management and supply, pension rules and regulations and benchmarking reward packages. Also understanding payroll and be a strong second senior individual running the payroll as required.
The successful candidate will;
- be willing to learn the complex system within the organisation
- work cohesively in a team
- be committed to the continous improvement culture
On offer for the canddate is an excellent permanent role