HR Manager (Healthcare)
HR Manager, HR Generalist, Human Resources
Your new company
A group of specialist Healthcare practices across North London is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their team.
Your new role
This is a broad role working with Partners, Managers, IT Manager and Finance team in driving the business as well as being responsible for a day to day Human Resources. The responsibilities of the human Resources Manager are varied and will include: management of Recruitment Process; management of inductions; talent management, performance management; advising on Policies and procedures, keeping them up to date with current employment law and handling any HR issues; assisting Finance team with payroll; roll out and implementation of a new HR system - Mitrefinch will be first big project to work on.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience working as a Generalist HR Manager, ideally in a standalone role (being responsible for the recruitment, employee relations, talent and performance management, policies, payroll and HR systems implementation)
- Previous experience of working in Healthcare sector
- Previous experience of implementation of a new HR system
- An understanding of employment law and Healthcare compliance
- Ability to demonstrate strong IT skills, including the use of in-house databases, HR systems
- Effective communication skills, ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people.
- HR qualification - CIPD or degree in Human Resources
- driving licence, have to be able to travel to other practices in North London
What you'll get in return
- Initial Pension contribution of 3% and an enhanced scheme of up to 5% after 1 year of employment
- Private health care after 1 year of employment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.