We are currently working on a retained basis supporting our Healthcare client in their search for a HR Manager to join the business on a full time permanent basis based from Croydon.
Reporting to the CEO you will provide a comprehensive and professional HR service to the business to that enables the Company to continuously improve its performance in achieving its goals; they attract, develop and retain the people and maintain high standards of compliance within employment legislation
- Line management experience
- Significant HR generalist experience / knowledge
- Strong UK Employment Law knowledge
- Strong Recruitment experience.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced working environment, with a high level of resilience
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect, and build strong working relationships with department managers.
- Ability to recognise the value and responsibility of working in a team, actively supports and develops team members, quick to identify and problem solve any issues
- Ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented
- Makes sensible, intelligent decisions in difficult and deadline driven situations
- Results-focused - understands what is important to customers and service users
Suitable candidates will have a strong HR background in the private sector.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.