HR and Office Administrator
Permanent HR and Office Administration job in central Norwich
Your new company
We are delighted to be working in an exclusive partnership with a legal firm in central Norwich who require extra HR and general office administration support.
Your new role
This is a newly created role and reports into the HR Manager. Job responsibilities are varied, including:
- Update and maintain HR records
- Assist with absence management documentation
- Assist with appraisal documentation
- Assist with Health & Safety administration
- Administration of firm training
- Minute taking in confidential meetings
- Assist in arranging marketing events, seminars and meetings
- Undertake reception duties when required
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be a strong administrator who is flexible in their approach to work. Previous experience in HR administration is desirable.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will be reporting to a manager who is looking to provide support for professional development within this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.