An exciting job opportunity for a HR Administrator based in the Thames Valley.
Your new company
A Client based who have offices across the Thames Valley are looking for multiple HR Administrators.
Your new role
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and on policies and procedures) and updating internal databases. Ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure the HR departments supports all employees across multiple sites while conforming to all relevant laws and regulations.
- Organise and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies and procedures
- Liaise with external partners, like recruitment agents, insurance vendors
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organise a job fair event)
- Managing recruitment administration, e.g interview scheduling
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws and recruitment process
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Degree educated or CIPD level 3 (Diploma) qualified
What you'll get in return
- Good rates of pay
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee
- Flexible working
- All standard permanent employee benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.