Recruitment Co-ordinator, Temporary, Immediate Start, £13-£14 per hour, Northamptonshire
Your new company
We are looking for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join a leading, fast-paced, commercial organisation in Northamptonshire with occasional travel to Bedford.
Your new role
As a Recruitment Co-ordinator you will report to the Recruitment Business Partner and be responsible for:
- All recruitment co-ordination duties
- Advertising positions
- Screening CVs
- Arranging interviews
- Requesting references and obtaining right to work documents
- The first point of call for all recruitment enquires
What you'll need to succeed
- Be able to start immediately
- Have experience as a recruitment co-ordinator either in house or with an agency.
- Have own transport and a full clean driving licence as this role with require occasional travel to Bedford.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.