Early in Careers Resourcing Advisor
EiC Resourcing Advisor Professional services Permanent, London Ideally a few years in Graduate recruitment
Your new company
Leading professional services firm is seeking an experienced Early in Careers Resourcing Advisor to manage the attraction and selection of trainees including; Graduates, Apprenticeships, Interns and Summer hires. Based in London who will be responsible for a specific remit within the graduate recruitment space. Working with an established team.
Your new role
The Early Careers team consist of a Team Lead, Senior Advisors, Recruitment Advisors and support stuff who oversee the recruitment of 600 hires. The team will manage the full end to end recruitment process including; assessment, candidates management, partnering with schools and universities - your position will be to oversee this work, report back to the business and build rapport with senior stakeholders.
- Experience within graduate recruitment / emerging talent is vital to this role
- Ability dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Expert at building rapport and managing client expectations
- Experience managing big teams and reporting back to senor management
- End to end recruitment with experience across Professional services
- Strong system knowledge who is savvy
- Really good communication skills - someone who is credible and can partner with stakeholders.
- Running of assessment centres