Interim Personal Assistant
Page are currently recruiting for an interim Personal Assistant, this a great interim opportunity not to be missed. Looking after all aspects of diary management across a large organisation. The role will take on aspects of event management.
The client is a leading organisation, based in the heart of Lancashire. Looking to hire someone on an interim basis for a 5 month contract with a possibility of an extension.
The key responsibilities of the interim Personal Assistant are:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organising the manager's personal commitments including travel or childcare.
To be successful in applying for the interim Personal Assistant you will be:
- Immediately available
- Experience in all the above
- Highly organised
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Ability to get to Blackburn
£10 -14 per hour + Parking + Possibility of an extension