Recruitment Business Partner, FS, great company!
An innovative, forward thinking, successful global financial services organisation is looking for a Recruitment Business Partner on a 12 month FTC. This is a really great company to work for and a fantastic environment. I cannot recommend this role more!
Joining a friendly and collaborative team, you will be utilising your strong stakeholder management skills to recruit at all levels for a wide variety of roles. You will be responsible for the resourcing strategy, effective management of the PSL and working closely with agencies and search partners. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable firm and utilise your skills in a fast paced environment.
- Lead the end to end recruitment process in at true 360 delivery role
- Undertaking data analysis, looking at attrition, trends, business and people strategy to provide insights and feedback to the stakeholders
- Designing, implementing and delivering resourcing initiatives which align to the people strategy
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process for hiring, supporting internal mobility and promotions
- Partnering with the HR team to enable direct hiring and driving D&I initiatives
- Working in partnership with agencies to deliver top talent
- Assessing current and proposed resourcing policies from a regulatory and operational perspective
- Leading or assisting on various resourcing projects
Skills and experience
- Must have previous experience inhouse recruitment experience either directly or from an RPO within financial services (this is essential)
- Passionate about recruitment with strong delivery skills
- Good understanding of attraction strategies, EVP and process improvement
- Demonstrate a strong operational and strategic knowledge of recruitment best practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills
- Strong data analytical and insights experience