Head of Early in Careers
Global accounting firm based in London Head of Early in Careers Permanent £70,000-£75,000
Your new company
This global accounting firm based in London are seeking a Head of Early in Careers to manage the resourcing team. As a business, they operate in 17 locations across the UK offering tax, audit and assurance. The EiC resourcing team is responsible for hiring around 600 students annually split across Graduates, Apprentices and Interns.
Your new role
Leading the team of 12-16 experienced individuals across Early Careers made up of Senior Advisors. Advisors, Coordinators, you will the opportunity to shape the future of the team.
- Strong Leadership skills to inspire, motivate and set the tone for the culture of the team.
- Able to build positive and effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop and improve the assessment process to continually hire strong individuals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong proven leader with the ability to work across various departments
- The ability to think strategically, challenge convention and drive change across the business.
- Successfully build, manage and engage large diverse teams.
- Excellent communication skills to engage, influence and negotiate with individuals at all levels.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.