Share Plan Manager
Share Plan Manager - Hatfield - £75-80,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Share Plan Manager with International experience to join this well known commercial organisation. Reporting into the Head of Reward and working closely with the Company Secretary you will support grant and release management of Discretionary awards. You will have responsibility for the assistance with the day to day operational delivery of discretionary share plans globally, support implementation of key projects covering a wide range of technical disciplines and the assistance with the day to day delivery of the all employee share plans (Free Shares and Sharesave).
You will be involved with the following:-
- Manage the day to day operation of share and cash/phantom plans
- Manage employee queries in relation to the operation and structure of the share and cash plans
- Manage and understand share plan data
- Manage and support regular BAU reporting
- Support monthly and BAU activities Share plans
- Implement key projects covering a wide range of technical disciplines to deliver new share plans.
You will need the following experience:-
- Experience in managing both all employee and Discretionary share plans
- Technical knowledge of and experience in share and cash plan design, administration etc.
- Experience and understanding of data management
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Keeps up to date with share plans landscape developments
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.