Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Location: City of London
Contract: Full-time permanent
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a leading company in their search for a permanent HR Advisor
- Proven Generalist HR experience
- Strong employee relations background with regular experience of complex HR issues
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Law
- Experience of TUPE transfers and acquisitions
- Experience of working with Trade Unions and would be an advantage
- You will need to have excellent communication with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
About the role
- Coach and provide hands on support to line managers
- Work with line managers to ensure they are fully competent and confident in dealing with ER issues
- Having previous experience of tribunal claims would be an advantage
- Develop effective mechanisms to ensure Line Managers and the HR team is kept up-to-date on employment legislation
- Effectively and promptly manage long term sickness absence
- Support business with change initiatives
- Maintain simple, transparent and structured ER processes and make suggestions form improvements
- Provide guidance and support in developing and progressing people management solutions
- Take the HR lead when promoting best practice when dealing with challenging situations
- Coach and support the Management Teams to improve and maximise employee engagement and retention and performance management
A full job description can be sent on request.
To find out more please contact Katie Ryder on 0203 800 1500.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.