Henlee Resourcing is proud to be working on an exclusive basis with this leading and well-known business based near Swindon.
As a result of recent re-organisation, this group, with c2,000 staff across Europe, sales in excess of £150m and ambitious growth plans, seeks to recruit an exceptional HR leader into a newly created, diverse and highly rewarding role.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this hands-on role will form part of the groups talented Leadership Team - leading HR Operations and the people agenda, providing HR expertise to the group, advocating high level employee engagement and establishing, maintaining and developing the businesses culture.
You will also manage and develop a team of HR professionals overseeing all HR activities, to include; on-boarding, performance management, recruitment, employee engagement, employee relations, training & development, payroll, internal communications and all people focused projects and initiatives.
Applicants MUST have;
- Proven experience of hands-on HR leadership within a fast paced, complex, change / transformation environment.
- Strong understanding of HR legislation & employment law.
- Proven leadership with strong man-management and budget management skills
- Ability to shape reward, compensation & benefits programmes
- Confidence to present and articulate (sometimes complex) information in a simple and concise way, with exceptional professionalism.
- The ability to interact well with people at all levels
- A degree in HR management or relevant HR qualification (CIPD).
If you can demonstrate the above capabilities and are looking for a challenging role with real scope and autonomy, in a fast paced and entrepreneurial organisation, we are keen to hear from you!
Please send your CV to our retained consultant via the link enclosed. Shortlisting will commence 21st October 2019 so, early application is advised.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service Human Resources recruitment consultancy operating across the UK.