HR & Talent Partner
This is a fantastic, and newly formed HRBP and Talent role within a global functions team- reporting directly into the HR Director
This person who joins will play an instrumental role in developing the Global HR strategy for 3 areas of global functions (Finance, HR and Legal ), with the aim of achieving the functional goals and continuing to build on the wonderful people culture in the organisation.
The role will be responsible for circa 250 people spread over London, USA and Singapore. It will also have the oversight of the Finance COE. Another huge aspect of this role is that it will be responsible for driving the talent agenda for all the functions- with some really great work that can take place amongst the experienced members of the group. It is true to say you will act as a true HR Business Partner, with a wonderful HR Director and other HR leaders supporting your development too.
The role will include, but not be limited to supporting on:
-Talent - As the Talent partner for all functions, work with the Global Talent team to leverage the planning framework for all the employees in the functions, and succession planning for senior roles. You will get to design and pilot a selective rotational program for Finance, HR and Technology high potentials and focus on their career development. Act as the Talent Champion for the functions and drive a culture of goal setting and high performance
- HR strategy - Support the development and delivery of HR strategy and key people priorities for the functions, lead the communication, implementation and measurement of key people initiatives for this team in order to support a vibrant, fast-paced and high-performance culture in the group.
- Business Management - Support the change and transformation program including location strategy. Integrate into the operating mechanism of the functions to have a clear understanding of the organisational capabilities specific to the functional change and transformation agenda. Engage with key stakeholders in the Finance, Legal and HR function to make sure the change and transformation has the required support and clear direction from the leaders.
-Employee Engagement - Mobilize commitment and accountability for employee engagement for the finance, legal and HR functions from senior leaders and act as a proactive partner and advisor for Department Heads and managers in Employee engagement.
- Data Management and Analytics -Utilise the people data insight to share KPIs for the function, primarily cost, turnover, leavers, absence and recruitment
- Employee Relations - Advising and working with senior managers on complex ER matters while proactively improving communications to enable conflict prevention and resolution. Support the HR advisor in handling the simpler disciplinary, performance management and grievances, as well as support the HR Director with more complex scenarios.
- Recruitment - Actively manage the recruitment process working with the managers and recruitment team to ensure briefs are filled quickly and with the strongest candidates.
- Performance Management - make sure the managers are working with the new performance development approach and non-performance is being dealt with decisively
- Reward - Run an end to end process for Annual Reward processing including Bonus and Salary Review exercises.
- Diversity - Champion a more diverse workplace by acting on HR initiatives that will drive change
- Support the HR Director with ad hoc projects and initiatives as needed.
- Support the up-skilling and development of the HR Advisor
To be considered for this role, they are looking for the following profile of person and experience:
- Strong talent focus/ skillset , preferably experience of running talent development and planning
Experience leading on change initiatives and organisation design
- Driven individual with a passion for true business partnering
- Commercially minded with an eye for detail.
- Data driven- technology is driving the HR agenda and things moving forward
- Strong Stakeholder management skills must be able to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working with stakeholders in different locations (EMEA, APAC, AMER)- desired
- Resilient and able to work and navigate through ambiguity- the environment is constantly changing and adapting to different markets
- you must have the ability to influence and implement change- heightening the presence and profile of HR
Please be aware that when applying for this role, The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 require us to hold work seeker records for a year in most circumstances.
Macmillan Davies is a specialist HR recruiter. Established in 1979 we have offices in London and Manchester with dedicated teams focusing on Permanent, Contract and Interim assignments across the UK and Europe.