Fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager to join a global manufacturing and production company based in Twickenham.
A global manufacturing and production organisation based in Twickenham looking for a HR Manager to join their UK team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all employees, providing support, information and guidance on HR related issues.
- To be the primary contact for day to day HR queries with regards to standard procedures
- Lead on initiatives to promote the companies values
- To lead and drive the HR information system - holiday allowance and sickness
- General management of the recruitment process
- Conduct all employee relations processes in conjunction with the line managers
- Review and revise company policies and procedures and the employee handbook
- Undertake annual salary benchmarking
- Manage annual appraisal process
- Prepare written presentations and reports for the HR Director
- Travel to other UK sites 3/4 times a month
- CIPD qualified
- Exposure to a similar role
- HRIS exposure is essential
- Knowledge of UK employment law and HR policies & procedures
- Ability to work across more than one site
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Committed to ongoing improvements
- Willingness to travel to other UK sites 3/4 times a month
A great opportunity for a HR Manager to join a global manufacturing and production company based in Twickenham to look after their UK site. Competitive salary and great benefits on offer for the right candidate.