Compensation and Benefits Administrator
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche Business with its Global operation based in the centre of Bristol, to recruit a Compensation and Benefits Administrator on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the C&B Manager you will provide effective administration of employee benefit schemes and provide support to the rest of the C&B team who provide a full range of compensation / reward / benefits services.
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to deliver high level administrative work, and previous experience of within a fast-paced administrative role
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage work deliverables under tight timeframes
- Good attention to detail, and ability to objectively review own work and that of others
- Effective communication skills, including an awareness of cultural and linguistic differences
- Resilient to conflicting demands and ability to effectively solve problems
- A high degree of analytical skills with the ability to present complex issues and data to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own deadlines, as well as actively contribute within a team
- Able to engage effectively within the business, and with external parties
- Decent working knowledge of MS Office
If you are looking for a challenging role with scope to progress and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.