Your new company
This Law firm is recognised as one of the leaders in the property, shipping and private wealth industries.
Acknowledged as a UK Top 200 Law firm, their global presence and market insight in unparalleled throughout their varied client base of multi-nationals, public companies and private individuals
Your new role
As a Senior HR Advisor, you will provide invaluable support across the entire employee base whilst creating commercially astute reform.
You will manage the general HR tasks including:
- Leading all Employee relations issues including redundancy, capability and disciplinaries
- Ensure all company literature (contractual, legal, templates) are kept inline with the firms legislation
- Advise managers on performance management
- Collaborate with Team Partners to discuss and evaluate employee performance and impose suitable HR solutions
- Assist with Reward and Benefits reviews
- Support the Learning and Development team with programme
- Identify and flag employee's who need tailored training support
- Review employment needs and react accordingly
- Support Trainee Managers with inductions, offer letters and on-boarding
- Oversee the employee lifecycle
- Assist Senior Partners/ Directors
- First point of contact for all HR enquiries
- Provide analytics for a variety of matters
- Update and maintain HR Systems
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD Qualified
- Solid experience in the professional services industry
- Ability to prioritise and perform under pressure
- IT literate including strong knowledge of Excel and HR databases
- Experience working with all levels of seniority
- Professional approach and appearance
- Ability to work confidentially
- Excellent management skills
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary of between £40,000 - £48,000 (experience dependant)
- Exposure into a leading global Law firm
- Private medical
- Pension contribution
- 24 days annual leave
- And more...
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.