Chief People & Administrative Officer
Morgan McKinley is working with a brilliant Investment Management firm as they look for a Chief People & Administration Officer. The successful candidate will come from an Asset/ Wealth/ Investment management background and will be the strategic lead for HR. While oversee all corporate back office functions putting together an overarching Corporate Back Office strategy.
The Position will work closely with sales, marketing, operations, legal, and investment teams to achieve greater levels of organization effectiveness resulting in growing the international business.
- Be a member of the Executive Management Committee (EMC)
- Implement business strategy to achieve corporate objectives and advance the firm's international business strategy (everything bar US)
- Oversees international Human Resource activity and execution
- Leads organizational development activities that addresses operational issues that results in enhanced organizational effectiveness
- Determines appropriate allocation of corporate resources to meet long term financial and performance goals, including busdget setting and supplier agreements.
- Works closely with London and Boston based IT, Operations, Distribution, Facilities and Human Resources to resolve internal business issues.
- Ensures projects are aligned with stated corporate objectives
- Consults and collaborates with internal leaders in resolving operational issues and making strategic decisions
- Participates in the annual compensation review process
Essential - Job Requirements:
- BS/BA essential
- Minimum 15 years of investment management experience
- Excellent knowledge of the asset management business - preferably with strong tenure within your last role
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstration of managing firms through growth
- Strong written, oral communication and collaboration skills
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please get in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.