3 days left
- Full Time
Ashley Kate UK are pleased to be supporting our Chartered Accounts client based in Peterborough but with other offices throughout the East Midlands region, in appointing an Audit Senior to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA professional looking to develop their career with a well-known firm. You must have 2 years post-qualification experience.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Audit Senior include:
* Complete fieldwork on client sites to ensure delivery of the audit process
* Work closely with other teams and service lines as required to help ensure the smooth delivery of
* Take a lead role in audit planning and risk assessment
* Manage on-site teams delivering audit engagement
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients
* Develop and mentor junior members of staff
You will need to be from a client facing audit background and have practice experience. The client offers a great place to progress your career.
Salary between £33,000 and £44,000 depending on experience. Excellent business to work for and a great opportunity at a time of growth for the client.
Please get in contact to discuss and apply.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly